Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ideas for the Future

I hope to find a job that I excel in, but also thoroughly enjoy. I've worked in Communication Marketing, and Human Development as well as volunteered with a vet for a few weeks. I am not 100% sure of what I want to do with my life, but I am figuring it out slowly but surely. Out of my Digital Communications class, I hope to gain the skills to use Adobe and to further my experience with podcasts, video production, and other forms of digital communication in a professional setting.


Here are some topics I've been thinking about for projects later in the semester:

1)  Sustainability throughout Furman and Greenville
    - Furman Farm
    - Farmers Market Downtown
    - Whole Foods/Fresh Market/ etc

2) The active life of Greenville and Furman students (relative to other states)
     - Mud Run/ Zombie Run/ Color Run
     - Health Sciences
     - Active students vs. Inactive students

No comments:

Post a Comment